Short Code Features
Create Databases of Clients
Automated Winner Rules
Filter Address Books
Short Code Features and Pricing
The following applies with regards to Short Codes:
- A Short Code is a 5 digit number
- e.g. 54321 which charges the sender airtime ranging from R1-R30
- Short codes are only available on South African networks
- Set Up fees are payable in advance
- Keywords are payable in advance
- Short Codes are rented per month and are payable in advance
- For an electronic competition entry a maximum of R1.50 can be charged to the sender
- According to the South African CPA (Consumer Protection Act)
Dedicated Short Code Pricing
Short Codes exclusively used for your company.
Keywords can be used to differentiate between campaigns.
Shared Short Code Pricing
Short Codes which are shared with other companies.
Keywords are used to differentiate between companies.
(All pricing except for the Short Code SMS rates are VAT excl.):
Terms and Meanings
Explanation of the table illustrating payouts to Iwin short code SMS customers: